This stunning Autumn blooms bridal bouquet will make your special day even more memorable.
Featuring deep gold, orange and dark red hues, with a hint of blush colours to add a touch of elegance, this everlasting bouquet is perfect for any autumn wedding. The warmth and vibrancy of the bouquet will bring your special day to life and make it a truly memorable experience.
This bouquet can also easily be transformed into a table top piece afterwards.
Our flowers varies daily due to seasons and inspiration, and so will your bouquet. What you receive will be different from the pictures that we show, as every flower, even in the same tone or colours, have their unique shades and tones. All pictures are only for colour references and style.
Care & Maintenance
1. Do not water your preserved flowers. Preserved flowers are real flowers that have undergone a special process to remove their moisture and that will preserve its shape and colour. Therefore, they are unalive and do not need to be watered.
2. Keep them away from direct sunlight and heat . Preserved flowers should not be exposed to the sun for prolonged periods, as exposure to these elements may cause the colours of the preserved flowers to fade or change over time.
3. Keep them out of humid places or environments as it may make them more prone to mould and bacteria growth. Using silica gel packets can help absorb and retain water vapour which can prevent moulding and damage overtime.
4. Avoid pressing, bending or spraying any form of liquid on the preserved flowers or stems. They are delicate and can be damaged easily. Spraying any form of liquid can also ruin their preservation and cause them to rot.
5. If you would like to clean your preserved flowers, do gently dust them with a soft brush.
6. Preserved flowers can last up to several months or years if propelrly cared for. However, due to natural elements, preserved flowers will eventually deteriorate, so do enjoy them while they look great and vibrant!